Architecture and archangels. Manicotti and monasteries. Scooters and saints. There is no better place to rejoice in faith and fun than within the scenic and sacred wonder of Italy. This religious tour of Italy brings you closer to the sights of Rome, Florence, and Venice; the saints of Cascia, Assisi, and Padua; and the savory flavors of every pizzeria, osteria, and trattoria along the way. From the cathedrals and catacombs of the Eternal City to the basilicas and bridges of the Floating City, you'll celebrate the best Italy has to offer. . Cherished experiences on this religious tour of Italy include visits to the four major Papal basilicas of Rome and the chance to attend the Papal audience and receive the Papal blessing. With additional opportunities to attend mass in Rome, Cascia, Assisi, and Florence, this faith-based tour of Italy is an unbelievable tour you can believe in.
Call (201) 288-4330 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15246670
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2021
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Rome||Welcome to Rome! At 5 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at a local restaurant. (D)|
|Day 2||Rome||CASTEL GANDOLFO Guided visit of the Papal Palace and Barberini Gardens.ROME Guided visit of the Vatican Museums features the Sistine Chapel. Visit St. Peter's Basilica and walk in St. Peter's Square. 50 mi / 80 km (B)|
|Day 3||Rome||ROME This morning, attend the Papal Audience (subject to availability). Free time for lunch. Guided sightseeing Includes visit to St. Paul Outside the Walls, Catacombs of Domitilla, the Holy Stairs, St. John Lateran Basilica, St. Mary Major Basilica. (B)|
|Day 4||Assisi||CASCIA Orientation walk. Visit Major and Minor Basilica and attend [M] Mass.ASSISI Inside visits of St. Mary of the Angels Basilica and the Portiuncola. 168 mi / 270 km (B,D)|
|Day 5||Assisi||ASSISI This morning, attend [M] Mass followed by a guided walking tour. Visit the Basilica of St. Francis, St. Clare's Church, Carceri Hermitage and St. Damian Monastery. Free time this afternoon. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Assisi with an excursion to Spello. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase at MyGlobus. Get local maps and free time tips on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 6||Florence||SIENA Walking tour with a Local Guide includes visits to St. Catherine Sanctuary and house, and the Basilica of St. Dominic. Drive to Florence.FLORENCE Free time this afternoon. Dinner at hotel. 127 mi / 205 km (B,D)|
|Day 7||Florence||FLORENCE Visit the Academy of Fine Arts. Guided walking tour includes Cathedral Square. Attend [M] Mass at the Duomo. Free time this afternoon. (B)|
|Day 8||Padua||Scenic drive through the Apennine Mountains and arrive in the Po area.PADUA Guided sightseeing includes visit to the Basilica of St. Anthony. 155 mi / 250 km (B)|
|Day 9||Padua||VENICE. Private boat ride. Guided walking tour includes visit to Doge's Palace, the Bridge of Sighs, and St. Mark's Basilica. Free time this afternoon. Return to Padua for a farewell dinner this evening at your hotel. 62 mi / 100 km (B,D)|
|Day 10||Padua||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (The nearest airport is Venice.) (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).