The mining boom may have been more than a century ago, but it's never too late to strike gold in America's West. Filled with dazzling nuggets of wonder, this National Parks vacation takes you deep into the golden wilderness of untamed South Dakota, Wyoming, and Montana. Back-to-back visits to some of the country's most renowned national parks bring you face-to-face with the monumental sculptures of Mount Rushmore, the explosive geysers of Yellowstone National Park, and the towering spires of Grand Teton National Park. Plus, visits to the Crazy Horse Memorial, the Little Bighorn Battlefield, and the gold rush towns of Cody, Jackson, and Deadwood shed light on some of the 19th century's most famous battles and barroom brawls. After meeting herds of elk, bison, and other area locals, city slickers can get their fix with a visit to lively Salt Lake City.Kick off your national parks vacation by kicking around Colorado's cosmopolitan capital. The list of things to do in the 'Mile High City' is easily a mile long. Museums and music, breweries and boutiques, and performing arts and parks await.
Call (201) 288-4330 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16579910
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2022
- 11 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Denver||Welcome to Denver! Free time this evening.|
|Day 2||DENVER-RAPID CITY||DENVER Meet your Tour Director this morning. Scenic drive through the Black Hills to Rapid City.RAPID CITY At 6 pm, join your Tour Director and fellow travel companions for a welcome drink. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 3||Rapid City||RAPID CITY Orientation tour. Free time this evening.CRAZY HORSE MEMORIAL Visit the memorial and museum.MOUNT RUSHMORE NATIONAL MEMORIAL Visit the memorial. (B)|
|Day 4||RAPID CITY-DEADWOOD-SHERIDAN||RAPID CITY Scenic drive through Black Hills National Forest en route to Deadwood.DEADWOOD Tour with Local Guide. Scenic drive en route to Sheridan.SHERIDAN Dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 5||SHERIDAN-LITTLE BIGHORN BATTLEFIELD NATIONAL MONUMENT-CODY||SHERIDAN Scenic drive en route to Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument.LITTLE BIGHORN BATTLEFIELD NATIONAL MONUMENT Guided sightseeing and museum visit. Scenic drive through the Bighorn Mountains en route to Cody.CODY Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 6||CODY-YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK||CODY Visit to Buffalo Bill Center of The West. Scenic drive through Shoshone National Forest en route to Yellowstone National Park.YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 7||Yellowstone National Park||YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through the park includes Old Faithful Geyser, Fountain Paint Pots, and more. (B,D)|
|Day 8||Jackson||YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive en route to Grand Teton National Park.GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK Visit to Jackson Lake Lodge includes a [LF] Huckleberry Shake. Scenic drive en route to Jackson.JACKSON Horse-drawn covered wagon ride to Cache Creek Canyon. [LF] Bar T-5 chuckwagon cookout and Wild West Show. (B,D)|
|Day 9||Jackson||JACKSON Free day. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Jackson with a wildlife scenic float on the Snake River. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 10||JACKSON-SALT LAKE CITY||JACKSON Scenic drive en route to Salt Lake City.SALT LAKE CITY Guided sightseeing tour. Farewell dinner this evening at a local restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 11||Salt Lake City||SALT LAKE CITY Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).